Promevo serves cookies to analyze traffic to this site and provide live-chat support. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google and HubSpot for that purpose.
Chrome Enterprise - Annual Plan
As low as $5.55
- Centrally configure networks
- Pre-install, block and configure apps
- Control user access and features
- Maintain a list of Chrome devices and their status
- Required to manage your Chrome devices through your Google domain
Manage 10s, 100s, even 1000s of Chromebooks with ease
The web-based management console makes it easy to deploy and control users, devices and apps across a fleet of Chromebooks.
- Assign devices to users and get configuration and usage reports.
Pre-install and block apps
- Blacklist, whitelist, or pre-install apps, extensions and URLs.
Create user groups
- Apply policies, apps, and settings to different sets of users.
Control user access
- Control who uses your Chromebooks: prevent outside users from logging in, disable Guest Mode, or designate the specific users within your domain that can use a Chromebook.
Configure network access
- Set network and proxy settings to make it easy for users to get up and running and ensure they're protected by web filters and firewalls.
Customize user features
- Modify user settings like bookmark and app sync across computers and brand your devices with custom Chrome themes.